Thursday 28 March 2013

Miracle products of the week

You know when you find those products that become your firm favourite within minutes and you know you'll end up using them for a long, long time? Well this week both of us have stumbled on beauty products that have done just that! So today we're each bringing you one item that you need in your life!

EMMA:





When my friend Kate came to mine on Saturday evening for a girly night as soon as she came in I could smell the most divine scent! I asked her straightaway what the smell was and almost ran to the Bodyshop to pick one of these Body Butter Duos up! I was even more pleased to find it was on sale for just £6.50 in store meaning it was even more of a bargain.

It has two sides so you can apply the lighter cream all over and the richer cream for drier areas like your elbows and knees. It leaves your skin feeling as smooth as a baby's bum - absolute enviable skin in a pot. Don't forget to pass on the secret when your friends ask you how your skin looks and smells so amazing!

HARRIET:





I had two samples of Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets handed to me ages ago and they stayed at the bottom of my make up drawer until very recently when I decided I might as well try them. Now I wish I'd started using them the second I got them! They are quite simply amazing.

I work in an office all day and by the afternoon my skin feels absolutely awful. I find myself using loads of powder to try and keep my skin oil-free but now I just whip out one of the highly absorbent sheets and within two seconds my face just looks ten times better!

It may seem a small thing but I love the way the pack works to release one at a time to you rather than having to try and faff around to get one out. They are amazing! Everyone I've spoken to agrees they're an absolute daily essential.

H & E x

No comments:

Post a Comment