Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Working Wonders Wednesday: our favourite make up

Just as with the beauty products we posted on Saturday (click here if you haven't seen them!), there are certain make up essentials that we just couldn't live without! So on this cold, wet and windy Wednesday we thought we'd share the products that keep us looking fab even when the weather's not!


EMMA:


Lipgloss
I just can't live without it! And I love tinted products which give that glow to your lips even if you're not wearing lipstick.

MUA make-up
It's a massive bargain with so much of their stuff on sale for £1. I especially love their eyeshadows and lipsticks.

Dior mascara
I love this mascara as it gives your lashes such a full effect and really opens up your eyes!

YSL blusher
This blusher really lasts all day and gives your cheeks an amazing colour, what more could you want from a blusher?

Elizabeth Arden bronzer
This bronzer is absolutely amazing, it has sparkly glitter in it which gives your face a fresh glow.

HARRIET:


So Susan Wide Awake palette
You can tell by the state of the box how much I've used this product since picking it up at the Clothes Show back  in December. It's got a highlighter, illuminator and an eyebrow kit which is great for me as I'm a little bit obsessed with eyebrows!

Maybelline gel eyeliner
My sister recommended this to me and I have to agree with her that it's a lovely product, and there's something really nice about using the gel rather than a kohl or a liquid liner.

Rimmel eyebrow pencil
This little pencil sadly came back from Saturday's night out without a lid so I'll definitely be purchasing another one - probably about my fourth repurchase which is the measure of how much I like it! It's the perfect colour and used in conjunction with the So Susan eyebrow kit it makes me feel much happier about my brows!

MUA eyeshadows
I've got three of these palettes and they've pretty much ensured all my other eyeshadows stay constantly in the drawer. They're really pigmented considering the price and there's a fab range of colours. 

MUA lipstick in shade 8
I've got pretty much every MUA lipstick but over the winter I've really been enjoying this one, there's something about a red sparkly lip that really cheers you up!

Rimmel lipstick in 338 midnight plum
For about six months now this has been my go-to lipstick for a night out, I'm trying to wean myself off it and use some of my other colours but I just really love this shade on!

Collection pressed powder
This powder doesn't cost the earth, it's a good colour and it stays on for ages - job done!

We hope you've liked having a sneaky rummage through our make up collections!

H & E x

No comments:

Post a Comment