Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Fashion: our week in outfits

Today we thought we'd do something a little different but still sticking with the Friday Fashion theme. So without much further ado here is a guide to what we both wore every day this week!

MONDAY:


Emma: t-shirt - BOY London / skirt - H&M / belt - Primark / boots - Topshop
I love this t-shirt and practically live in it and I'm also loving this skirt. I added black tights to this outfit too. 


Harriet: dress - Primark / cardi - vintage / necklace - Primark
I loved wearing this cardi for the first time, it's so warm! And the dress will see me right through to summer. I teamed this with black tights and ended up wearing my wellies because of the snow!

TUESDAY:


Emma: t-shirt - Topshop / cardigan - vintage / skirt - Primark / shoes - Converse
This is my new t-shirt from Topshop and I paired it with this purple Frank User cardi which I love! Again I added black tights to this outfit.


Harriet: dress - Primark / cardi - Topshop / earrings - Primark / owl bracelet - Primark / watch - New Look
I had on a pair of black tights and my black Chelsea boots with this. I love this new dress and this tasselled cardi is a firm favourite of mine.

WEDNESDAY:


Emma: t-shirt dress - H &M / blouse - vintage
I'm loving wearing this t-shirt dress as it's so comfy and I added a little something extra to the outfit with this green vintage blouse over the top.


Harriet: dress - Topshop / shirt - vintage / scarf - H&M / rings - H&M and Primark
Wednesday is my busiest day at work so I like to be even comfier than normal! This loose dress and shirt combo was perfect for a long day with black tights and my leopard print Chelsea boots.

THURSDAY: 


Emma: t-shirt - available to order at the shop / skirt - vintage / shoes - Kurt Geiger
This 3/4 leather vintage skirt must be the comfiest item I own and these leopard print shoes go with almost anything!


Harriet: dress - H&M / cardi - Primark / scarf - vintage / earrings - Primark / marble ring - H&M / big ring - Primark
This cardi is so big and warm I love throwing it over a more fitting dress to hide any lumps and bumps! Again I had on my tights and my leopard print Chelsea boots.

FRIDAY:


Emma: jeans - Topshop / checked top - vintage / wooden sandals - Topshop / bracelet - Topshop
I love these new Topshop high-waisted ankle grazers, they fit so well. These new sandals will be my favourite this season as they'll go with almost anything and this starsign bracelet represents my birth sign and was only £5!


Harriet: dress - vintage / cardi - New Look / scarf - vintage / owl ring - Primark / leaf ring - Dorothy Perkins
Staying with the theme of big cardies over a dress! The pattern on this dress is beautiful!

So that's how we've styled ourselves this week while Emma's been in the shop and Harriet's been at work. Hope you've enjoyed this twist on Fashion Friday and we'll be back tomorrow with another new blogpost. In the meantime, are you following us on Twitter? If not find us @HEBeautifulLife.

No comments:

Post a Comment